for every one asking how can i pass l test in qatar al doha ? Moving off up an L shaped slope is the first practical driving test in qatar you do. It is intended to test your ability to maneuver the vehicle within a limited space and move off on an incline safely and under control. The test includes the following parts:
- Start moving off the red rectangle. The first challenge is to turn the car 90 degrees on the slope.
- Drive the car forward until the right mirror is aligned with the solid white line of the bend and stop.
- Rotate the steering wheel all the way to the right and drive upward. Keeping within the lines on the right and left of the car.
The white lines have senses, and if you come in contact with them, an alarm will sound and you will have failed the test.
- Once you have completed the turn, straighten the steering wheel and stopped before the white line in the middle of the slope. If you cross the white line, you will fail the test.
- Apply the parking brake to prevent the vehicle from rolling backward.
- Gradually release your left foot from the clutch pedal until you read the biting point.
- Lift your right foot off the brake pedal and use it to gently press the gas pedal. The handbrake will prevent the vehicle from rolling backward at this stage.
- Press the gas pedal further and release the clutch pedal gradually until you feel the car trying to move forward.
- At this point, release the handbrake and drive the car to the end of the slope and stop.
- Try to complete the maneuver smoothly and avoid mistakes that may cause you to fail the test, including:
Pressing the gas pedal too much causing the engine to rev loudly and the vehicle to move up aggressively when the handbrake is released.
Not pressing the gas pedal enough or not releasing the clench pedal enough to reach the biting point, causing the car to roll backwards.
Lack of precision and accurate control when simultaneously releasing the clutch pedal and pressing the gas pedal causing the engine to stall.
The second part of the test is to reverse the vehicle back to the starting point. The main challenge in this part is to turn the vehicle 90 degrees while moving backwards within the limited space.
This can be done by following these steps:
- Keep your left foot on the clutch pedal and engage the reverse gear, then gradually lift your foot off the brakes to allow the car to move backward.
- Maintain a slow speed by controlling the pressure on the brakes.
- Steer slightly to the hand side so your vehicle’s tires are about 10 centimeters away from the yellow line.
- Stop at an appropriate point to start turning. This point can be identified with a certain mark you choose, such as the appearance of the L sign in the rear corner of the front right hand side window.
- Turn the steering wheel all the way to the right.
- Continue reversing while keeping an eye on the corners to make sure that you do not touch the white lines on either side.
- Once you have completed the turn, straight enough the steering wheel.
- Continue reversing by fully releasing the brake pedal and gradually lifting your foot off the clutch pedal until you reach the starting point and stop.
check more similar videos here